Let’s chew it and do it! An internet video was released yesterday
showing the billionaire founder of the popular social media platform,
Twitflash, Rick Twitler, begging for help
at an undisclosed location. Er… I– I don’t know where I am
but I’ve been kidnapped– [mumbling] Oh… it’s probably The Beekeeper. Triple Beep, Henry. Tell them to meet me
at the Swellview honey factory. Er… I gotta go. Not today. You get three beeps on your watch, then you make up a ridiculous excuse
and leave the house for hours. – Where’s Henry?
– We don’t know! He never answered his Wiz Watch
or his phone. Listen, I’ve been looking at
the hostage video and there’s this symbol and I really think something weird
is going on with this kidnapping. You need to go down to the honey factory
to help Ray take down The Beekeeper to save the CEO of Twitflash! I can’t leave until I finish
this 10,001 piece puzzle! Well just use your super fast reflexes! Hold it right there, young mans! – We finished the puzzle, it was fun!
– Yeah! Bye! [cheering] Honey, I’m ho– oh, man I just ate
a lot of frozen yoghurt, gimme a second. Sorry to be such a buzz kill! – Quick, Ray, get out right now!
– You’re in great danger! It’s a trap, Ray! I got a ton of those in the man cave,
what’s that one do? – Springs a trap.
– Oh, yeah? On who? You. So, er… Who’d I land on? Good guy, Bad guy?
What are we talking here? Bad guy is what we’re talking here,
Rick Twitler, tried to steal my power! So, why would this dude kidnap himself…
and then try to steal your super power? I was going to take your super power
and put it in this! A lava lamp? No, it’s a computer virus. A living, organic computer virus. I’m gonna destroy the internet. [groaning] Not cool, Rick Twitler. [groaning] See you in the dark ages. [groaning] – Twitler got away.
– What? And he stole Kid Danger’s super powers. – What?
– Yeah, check it out. – Testing rock.
– What? Ow! You said a bee flew near you, then the machine was sucking
the power from your face! – Yeah, yeah, yeah!
– You bring the bee back here, then I can transfer Henry’s super powers
back into his body! Also, I really do not like bees…
guys? [screaming] Oh, this is really hard to hear. – Can you mute him?
– Yep. [banging] [laughing] – Did it work?
– Testing rock! [screaming] – Hey!
– Hey! [cheering] What do you want, Twitler? This virus is about to destroy
every computer network in Swellview and then it will spread and destroy every computer network
in the entire world! And the era of technology will end! Forever. It’s a dark day in Swellview because a power outage
is sweeping through the city! [yelling] Stop telling! Get off me! This machine will fire
sharp objects at you. When you dodge them, the super chemicals
will flood your blood stream. Then I can harvest your blood and make an anti-virus
that will kill Rick Twitler’s virus. – Now take this and go save Swellview!
– Got it. – Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait!
– What? What? The anti-virus can cancel out
your super power forever. So don’t get any of it on you! [thudding] Er… what is this thing? So… the computer virus
took over Rick’s body and now it’s all angry
and wants to destroy humanity. – Oh!
– What was that? [groaning] [smashing] He will spread to satellites,
then to the entire world. It’s time to save the world! [screaming] Kid, I did it! I punched the virus right outta that guy! [laughing] And then everything… reversed. What’s wrong? Schwoz, what’s going on, man? Can Henry get
his super powers back or not? Tests are positive that he’ll never get
his powers back, they’re positively gone. So what are you gonna do, Kid? Tell you what I’m not gonna do. I’m not gonna sit around here
and mope like a baby. [groaning] [laughing] This is gonna take some getting used to. [laughing]